What We Do?
What uniquely differentiates ASE Group, Inc. is that from start to finish every event element is managed by our own team, creating an All Senses ExperienceTM. We have many competitors that outsource their event planning and project management services, but we do it all! We call it accountability! The right hand is always in communication with the left hand. You have one point of contact to meet your every need.
We are completely dedicated to the success of our clients’ programs. We excel at creativity, design and execution, and we are always respectful of timelines and budgets. To capture the essence of a client’s brand, and to fully understand their objectives, we immerse ourselves in their business; we dine in their restaurants, purchase their products, join their meetings, follow them on Facebook and Twitter, and we are always cognizant to any industry change that affects their business. It’s the best way we know how to flawlessly execute their vision.
Every meeting, large or small, must deliver the right message. Whether it lasts several days or several hours, the ASE Group, Inc. meeting and event team understands that:
1) Brand and vision drive performance and 2) Performance and execution drive results.
For more than 25 years, we have perfected the art of event production and management. We maintain full accountability of every element, so our clients can focus on their objectives knowing the details will be executed flawlessly.
WE CREATE PERFORMANCE.
- Brand Translation
- Event Theme Design and Development
- Communication Materials Design and Printing
- Graphic Design / Logo Development
- Audio Visual and Stage Set Design
- Special Events
- Event Design & Theme Production
- Product Reveals
- Awards, Reception, Themed Nights
- Performance Learning
- Team Building
- Award Procurement
- Sponsorship Programs
WE EXECUTE STRATEGY.
- Meeting Logistics
- Budgeting and Negotiation
- On-site Event Management
- Event Location Selection
- Location Contract Negotiation
- Custom Online Event Registration
- Sponsorship Program Design and Management
- Speaker Sourcing and Selection
- Attendee Email Blast Systems
- Timing and Scheduling of Load-In, Load-Out
- Tradeshow Management and Execution
- Food & Beverage Design and Selection
- Management of Multiple Vendors & Suppliers
- Staging, Lighting and Audio for General Sessions and / or Breakouts
- 4 Ways To Enhance Your Next Tradeshow
- It’s Time to Talk – Succession Planning for Your Franchise
- Now is the Time to Start Franchising!
- “Netiquette” – Minding Your Virtual “P’s” and “Q’s”
- ASE Group Company News
- Audience Engagement
- Brand Translators
- Conferences and Tradeshows
- Event Basics
- Franchise Conferences