“Netiquette” – Minding Your Virtual “P’s” and “Q’s”
Social media has become a forum for global expression of yourself. Netiquette Essentials author, Scott Steinberg outlines the proper use of social media platforms; defining the new rules of engagement.
3 Important Tips:
- Assume that everything you post online can be seen by others. History shows us that privacy breaches are relevant and rampant.
- Log out of your social media networks (specifically if you are managing an account outside of your own), especially if you are using a public machine (phone, tablet, computer).
- Apply the same standards you use in your real life to your online presence. Own your voice.
Read on at PCMAconvene.org
- 4 Ways To Enhance Your Next Tradeshow
- It’s Time to Talk – Succession Planning for Your Franchise
- Now is the Time to Start Franchising!
- “Netiquette” – Minding Your Virtual “P’s” and “Q’s”
- ASE Group Company News
- Audience Engagement
- Brand Translators
- Conferences and Tradeshows
- Event Basics
- Franchise Conferences