GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTRACTOR
ASE Group, Inc. a corporate meeting and event planning company located in Overland Park, KS., is seeing a Contract Graphic Designer to assist our fast-paced, dynamic and creative team.
This contract position is responsible for concepting layouts, producing original designs generating mockups, creating and maintaining design specs, updating existing collateral, and preparing projects for print.
We live by our core values of respectfully speaking your truth, sense of urgency, accountability, building relationships, creativity and passion. If you align with these values and our motto, “I Can, I Will,” please consider applying.
This position requires work to be performed in the Overland Park corporate office.
Location: Overland Park, KS
- Supports in-house design team with original designs and concepts for a variety of meeting and event collateral including: signage, letterhead, name badges, registration graphics, invitations, PowerPoint slides, etc.
- Accurately revises text and design elements on existing materials.
- Reviews current project materials for accuracy of type, layout and design specifications.
- Maintains cost considerations and print efficiencies when revising or designing materials.
- Maintains branding and graphic standards for ASE Group, Inc. clients and vendor partners to include the proper use of logos, type fonts, colors, etc.
- Obtains quotes, make arrangements for and manages outside printing activity with outside vendors (as requested).
- Prints in-house materials using all appropriate equipment
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years graphic design experience OR Bachelor’s degree in graphic/print design plus 2 years relevant experience.
- Proven ability to develop and produce program themes and/or creative concepts to include logos and overall visual themes for printed and electronic materials.
- Proficient using a Macintosh computer with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and other applicable design hardware and software.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision; self-motivated; detail oriented; creatively driven.
- Highly organized, flexible and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy while meeting established deadlines.
- Has high standard of accountability and produces quality work.
- Proficient in MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Detail-oriented individual, creativity and ability to follow directions.
- Print production knowledge a plus.
- Portfolio required for consideration.
- Conference Sponsorship Marketing Programs – Building Relationships That Last!
- 4 Ways To Enhance Your Next Tradeshow
- It’s Time to Talk – Succession Planning for Your Franchise
- Now is the Time to Start Franchising!
- ASE Group Company News
- Audience Engagement
- Brand Translators
- Conferences and Tradeshows
- Event Basics
- Franchise Conferences