ASE GROUP IN THE KANSAS CITY COMMUNITY!
Our team served as hostesses, servers, bussers and kitchen staff allowing diners to be served their meal and beverage while they relaxed at their table. In our daily work, we create an All Senses Experience for our clients, and this was a chance to create a dining with dignity experience for the guests of Kansas City Community Kitchen.
It was a tremendous experience to engage with the members of our community in service and conversation, fostering a sense of camaraderie and hopefully creating a bright spot in each diner’s day. The Community Kitchen is always looking for volunteers and donations, so please consider how you can contribute to their cause. Please visit http://episcopalcommunity.org/
- 4 Ways To Enhance Your Next Tradeshow
- It’s Time to Talk – Succession Planning for Your Franchise
- Now is the Time to Start Franchising!
- “Netiquette” – Minding Your Virtual “P’s” and “Q’s”
- ASE Group Company News
- Audience Engagement
- Brand Translators
- Conferences and Tradeshows
- Event Basics
- Franchise Conferences